Visited Korea last year or heading to Korea soon? As long as your travel period is between 1st January 2012 to 31st May 2013, then you are eligible to participate in ‘My Korea Travel Story’.
What’s ‘My Korea Travel Story’ about?
‘My Korea Travel Story’ is a platform to share your experiences in Korea with other travellers and a guide for those who want to visit Korea in the future. It can be anything from your travel itinerary, travel directions to a tourist destination or even a festival that you had participated during your trip. As long as it’s an original story about your trip in Korea, then that’s your Korea travel story.
How to participate?
- Sign up and/or log in to your VisitKorea account.
- Head to ‘Write a Story’ tab, fill in all the fields and upload your photos to complement your entry.
- Begin your entry title with ‘[KTO Singapore Event]’ to participate in this contest.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted.
* Do note that winning entries are required to submit their original high-resolution photographs to KTO Singapore by 14th June 2013 via E-mail or CD-Rom. The selected stories will be displayed at Korea Plaza. Winners who do not submit their photographs by the deadline will be disqualified.
Eligibility for ‘My Korea Travel Story’ contest
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents residing in Singapore are eligible to participate.
- Travel dates must be between 1st January 2012 and 31st May 2013.
Prizes to be won
- 1st prize winner – Samsung Notebook
- 2nd prize winner – Samsung Galaxy Tab
- 3rd prize winner – Canon Camera
- Consolation (3 winners) – 500GB External Hard Disk Drive
Announcement of winners
So what are you waiting for? Start submitting your Korea travel stories now for a chance to win a Samsung Notebook, Samsung Galaxy Tab or even a Canon Camera. Do remember that the deadline for this contest is on 31st May 2013.